IHS is my campus and located at: Jln. Adi Sucipto Street 190 solo 57145 Phone: (0271) 730088, 730808. Fax: (0271) 730808, 731392. Email: ihssolo@indo.net.id Website: www.ihs-indonesia.info

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Experience at Puerto Vallarta Mexico With Hall

This experience is from my friend story, when he still working at Holland American Line Cruise Ship. This is true story!!
Town on the west coast of Mexico is really beautiful. Palm trees lined the banks of the coast, together with a mixture of urban design Spain and Mexico. Sea breeze blowing gently invited to dance in the trees along the Banderas bay.
Calling promontory Banderas, our thoughts immediately focused on a famous movie star who played opposite Madonna in the movie "Evita," Antonio Banderas. This handsome man is a prototype of his Latin American countries. So with the weather. On average they look attractive and pleasing to the eye, say for example some kind of famous singer Jenifer Lopez and Gloria Estefan.

I explore the groove sempatkan beautiful city to countryside. Puerto Vallarta is exotic. Although Puerto Vallarta is still a lot to maintain the historic old buildings, it does not mean that modern facilities are not available here. There is available starting from five-star hotel, golf course, where the MICE (meetings, incentive, conference and exhibition), gift shop, to international restaurants, all available here. Its people-friendly and open warm welcome any newcomers.
Once you are satisfied along the curve of her beautiful city, I stopped at a sempatkan shop "Lonchearia" to ward off thirst and fatigue in the legs. Small stall, but clean enough. Coincidence time again quiet visitors.

Is something soothing in the hot afternoon when I realized that the shop owner turned out to be a pretty enough girl. As a preamble icebreaker, I greeted him with a greeting in English, "excuse me, can I have something to drink?" But there came the familiar to the ear. Apparently he could not speak English. He answered as best he could with the language of Mexico I think. What is clear, at that time I again need a fresh drink. With the "language of Tarzan," pointed out that this point, finally I can also drink fresh papaya milkshakes and burgers a la Mexico.

Of the motion-motion, I had noticed that he actually was an attractive girl. But unfortunately, he was not good at English. I wish I could talk together, explore the daily life of the people here. Finally, only the medium of paper and pen kamipun start communicating. When the communication is a dead end, we both laughed. Laugh at our ignorance of each. We like the dumb creatures that are eager to understand and be understood.

Over time I finally did find out that he was called Magdalene, age 16 years, was not in school anymore, and native of Guadalajara, at least every week he returned to his village, meet the mother, as she went to church in the days Domingo.

I really want to sit too long in the bar, while the dots are not we all understand. But it's a shame, once again he's not smart to speak English and bar close at two. Still breezy sea wind on my face that seemed hard to turn away and difficult to be invited to say good-bye. But with a heavy heart, I was only able to say gracias, adios Magdalena!

Posted by admin at 11:40 PM Labels: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
eXTReMe Tracker

LANGUAGE OPTION